Remember this post from a year ago? I talked about our new anniversary tradition to write memories of the past year in a hand-bound book by moi. I committed to binding the book after I returned from Japan, which of course didn't happen. But, I did finally get around to it and we now have our anniversary book! I ran out of paper, so there are only enough pages to last until Dan's 100th birthday, which means I will be 96 years old when I finally pass. Here's to 72 more years of marriage!
2 thoughts:
ummm that is a fabulous idea. i am full of unexecuted ideas and i just need to get with the program. also, why do architects have the BEST handwriting?? you're killing me here.
i really love this idea. maybe i need to put my bookbinding skills to use and make one myself.
Post a Comment