I am ashamed to admit that I have about 5 blogs (I really only upkeep a few), and unfortunately as of Thursday, I now have 6.
This blog is required for my current studio project, so it will only serve the purpose of updating class assignments and my design process. You can view it here caitlinmgilman.posterous.com.
This term I am in an interior architecture studio. We will be designing and manufacturing a furniture piece (more specifically a unit of storage)to fit into an architectural anomaly. After midterm, we will then remove that piece from its context and design a prosthetic (legs, pedestal, etc.) for the unit so that it will exist as a free-standing object outside its initial context.
I am really excited to do some product design, as well as learn woodworking. Feel free to follow me.
1 thoughts:
i feel so honored that you used our music on your design blog!
loooooove you!
Post a Comment