seven months ago i decided to make my wedding colors black, white, and yellow. i thought it would be fun, but still have a sense of timelessness. now everything is black white and yellow...everything! it is so nauseating! i want to change my colors but the wedding is two months away and that just isn't an option. plus i love the jcrew bridesmaid dresses. i know i sound lame, and i have been trying not to talk about my wedding. but this just kills me.
2 thoughts:
I feel that. I decided like 3 days ago that I wished I had picked different colors. I also decided as the dressmaker was finishing the bodice of my dress that I wished I told her to do something different with it.
But, I didn't. And I'm embarrassed to say that I cried at least a little bit about both of those things.
HAHAHAHA. Hannah, I love you.
And Caitlin, remember what Dan said about the taxis? street signs? asphalt and double yellows? You ARE timeless...in a very industrial-construction-chic way.
i love you.
Post a Comment