Friday, March 21, 2008

getting antsy

| |

Dan and I won't know where we are living until we know where we will move for grad school. Why is it taking so long hear back. Here is the status thus far on my apps.

Harvard- no word (but we can guess what their answer may be)
Berkeley- no word
Washington University, St. Louis- accepted!
University of Michigan- accepted!
University of Oregon- no word
University of Washington- no word
Univeristy of Utah- accepted!
University of Colorado- no word
University of Nevada Las Vegas- accepted (no exclamation).
U Texas at Austin- no word

I still need to hear from six schools and March is coming to a close- I hate not being able to plan ahead.

In good news, Alison and Eric are tying the knot..right here in San Diego. That means I get to see lots of my friends including SAMSAMSAMSAM and my beau. What's crazy is our (Dan and me) original wedding date was set for March 28, that's next week!

2 thoughts:

hanner said...

Congrats! That's great that you have a variety of choices... say hi to my parents at the wedding tomorrow, I'm so jealous :(

mrs. everything said...

I bet you are going to Harvard, mostly I just want you to move to Cambridge so that Max and I have some (VEGAN) friends there!