Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why I am happy I don't eat meat or dairy: reason #37

| |



The FDA approves using cloned animals for eating!


The FDA is the biggest load of crap; they approve medicines that shouldn't be approved and they approve food that shouldn't be approved. Why do they do this? The benjamin's baby. And seriously.

As I think more of the future the more frightened I become!

Since leaving San Francisco I haven't talked to Mindy or Kathryn much about Dream Farm (our perfect commune, where men have facial hair, girls craft, and everyone works together to make delicious food), but more and more I wish Dream Farm could exist.

5 thoughts:

manda said...

i want to be included in dream farm!

caitlin said...

hooray! you are officially invited!

manda said...

i love to dig holes. i know that sounds odd, but it can come in so handy. and i know how to work with horses, and i can cook!

Nate H. said...

The FDA is garbage. I don't eat meat, but I wish they would at least require meat-makers to label cloned meat for my loved ones in case they would choose not to eat it. I really think it's going to be bad news. One possible reason: different DNA protects herds against diseases.
I'm more concerned about the number of drugs that are turning out to be only marginally more effective than a placebo.

canne said...

your blog is one of my favorites.