Thursday, August 23, 2007

nomad

| |

After graduation Dan and I traveled and spent a week in Las Vegas, a week in Palo Alto, then a week in San Diego. From there we parted ways and I went to Boston for 2 months, after Boston I packed up my suitcase once again and went to Brooklyn for a week, then Maine for a week, then back to New York, then drove across country on a 4 day trip with Jana. Finally got to Utah where I stayed for a weekend, then I flew back to Las Vegas for two days, drove to San Diego, and now I am on my way to Palo Alto for the weekend. After Palo Alto, the original plan was to move back to San Diego for three months and work on my portfolio and grad school applications. The prospect of unpacking my clothes is exciting and to have a home (even for only 3 months) is quite a relief. Just as I got comfortable with my near future plans, I get a phone call from Jessica McClintock asking me to apply for the head graphic design position. Now I am confused and torn again as to what to do. Will it ever end?

On a lighter note, I get to see Dan in 2 hours! It's been too long, and sadly, after this weekend he will be in London for three months, but still just to see him again is so so so exciting!

3 thoughts:

manda said...

Please take that JOB.

neongolden said...

head graphic design? that's awesome! it makes me very curious about your portfolio... you should put some of your work online, sometime (maybe on deviant art or flickr or something?)

Tiffany said...

serious?! i didn't even know you did graphic design. either way congratulations. I had to laugh when I read this because I felt like I was reading about my life. I hope living out of bags ends soon. Good luck.