I need to apologize for my last post; I shouldn't have complained because it has come back to bite me in the bum. For instance, last night I stayed in the studio until 2am when they made us leave and then came back at 8am to finish my work before review. After working straight until six and with only a diet coke and some grapes in my system it was finally time for the weekend. Earlier, our instructor had told us that there would be no studio assignment for the weekend, just our drafting project, well just as we were all headed to a bar for some celebration , she informs us that the higher powers have assigned some time consuming assignment due Monday. It never ends. Literally. Architecture is all I do now, I dream it- very very unhealthy. But it's great and this is an incredible opportunity and part of the reason I stay in studio so long is because I can't tear myself away. I love it. Now for some photos:
where i sleep"
where i live:
what i do:

Friday, June 29, 2007
And it only gets worse...but not in a bad way.
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
you look really happy, in spite of the grueling work. and that's awesome! it's great to find something you love and can spend all those long hard hours doing, isn't it?
Post a Comment