Friday, April 6, 2007

long time no blog blog

| |

i have been writing all my other posts in all lowercase, i don't know why i just thought it would be a good idea. now i think it is a dumb idea and so i am going to stop.

I am in Boston right now and having a marvelous time. I packed for summer and it is really cold here, bad luck #1. Bad luck #2- When I got to the SLC airport, I discovered that I did not have my driver's licesnce. Bad luck #3- So they had to do an extra screening for me and the TSA man broke my camera! It is completely broken and so I can't document anything from my trip! Bad luck #4- I was sitting in the hotel room to my edit the paper I am reading this weekend, and I realized I forgot my computer charger. A friend let me borrow hers but the internet in my room was broken so after about an hour of trying to figure it out an IT man finally came and fixed it. I hope my streak of bad luck ends before I present my paper tomorrow.

Besides all that mess, I am having a great time. Yesterday we went to the library John Adams personal library collection, it was incredible! Then we went to this amazing Bulkan restaurant. Today we went to the Museum of Fine Art and then to Harvard to see my pa's old stomping ground. Then we went to the Design School where a friend is in the master's of architecture program. Her group was picked to go to South Africa to design a community center for a group of really impoverished women who have made a living making beaded crafts and selling them here. Donna Karan sells them in her store!

I must apologize for how poorly this post is written, 1) i haven't been back in a while 2) i am really really tired.

1 thoughts:

manda said...

i miss you, good luck!!!