I've taken a long hiatus from blogging, in part due to my long work
hours and other time consuming pursuits (which I'll elaborate on
further) but perhaps mainly because I've lost interest in social media
as a whole- why did Google have to kill google reader!? I haven't missed blogging because it's been nice to just
live in the moment and not try to document those moments, however, I do
miss the record that my blog has become. So while my life isn't
any less hectic, I'm going to attempt to blog semi-regularly again
because I don't want to lose these moments to my horrible memory.
The big news and most time consuming element of all is the fact that we
bought a house...a huge house. Dan and I decided to take our experience
as apartment managers and purchase a multi-family home. Knowing we
couldn't afford a single family home in Boston, we opted to forgo a
condo and use the subsided income from renters to get a little more bang
for our buck.
We ended up getting a lot of bang, because we found a house in a perfect
location that needed a lot of TLC. It is the renovation work and
lessons learned in this adventure that I want to share and document.
Here's our new home, built in 1890:
Monday, February 17, 2014
Back online....
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment