Thursday, September 29, 2011

miss me!?

| |

Hello readers,

I am back after a long hiatus. We haven't had internet in our flat (that's right we have already made the move to London), but now that we are online I will try to update more frequently.

Here's a brief recap of what happened since you last visited...

We left Coronado
 

And headed to Las Vegas, where Dan bachelor-partied it up with his new brother-in-law and I visited with my family. My parents are now members of the Las Vegas Country Club, so my pa gave me a little tour, and the architecture is amazing! 



Then we headed to Salt Lake City for Dan's sister's wedding. It was an amazing affair, and Dan had the honour of marrying them.
 
 
all photos stolen from Philip's aunt






Then we headed to NYC for another brief visit with my sister and then from there we hopped across the Atlantic and landed in London.
 

There were other happenings in there, like visiting my besties in Utah, visa drama, etc., but that's everything in a nutshell. Stay tuned for more.

p.s. I am trying out the giant picture thing, do you prefer it or is it annoying?
p.p.s. Did you catch my little taste of Britain in there with honor, spelled "honour"?

1 thoughts:

manda said...

miss you like crazytrain! i love the big pictures. i love you! i'm so glad i saw you before you left and i'm so glad you made it safely and now have the internets!!