I am working on a new project at work now, which requires me to commute to Portland. Dan accompanied me on my trip this Friday, and we had a great time. First of all, I am so excited for this project!! I am working to document the design process for the Oregon Sustainability Center. This means I get to attend the design meetings and be involved in the project!! Why is this so exciting?? The OSC will be the first ever triple net-zero energy high rise building in the world! Such an amazing project to be a part of (even if I am just an observer).
The Friday commute was great because I was officially done with school the day before. This means I spent the ride up crocheting a stocking and listening to music! Compare this to my Tuesday commute, in which I spent the train ride studying for my Building Enclosures final.
stocking in process
After my meeting, we did some shopping, attended the temple, and had a late night meal at Montage.
my leftovers in the shape of a bunny
It feels so nice to be done with the term!


3 thoughts:
oooh, sounds like a REALLY exciting project. how cool.
What's TRIPLE net zero??
energy, water, and...? Sounds impressive!
energy, water, and zero carbon emissions.
Post a Comment