Monday, February 11, 2008

am i that typical?

| |

dan and i got engagement photos taken, which we were originally against, but upon mrs. gilman's insistence we had our pal chris take pictures for us. i am actually happy with them and now i have a desire to put them on facebook. shoot me down!






9 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

you guys look cute and cheesy...i love them

Nate H. said...

They're great. I like the first one best. You people are beautiful.

Tiffany said...

gorgeous. i really like the feel of them.

mrs. everything said...

love. you guys are so good looking.

manda said...

i just now almost started crying, i love you so much and you look great. these pictures make me miss you so much more. dan's hair! i can't even express how much i love these!

neongolden said...

they're cute. as far as facebook is concerned, go for it.

and I second mrs. everything's comment. :)

samsam said...

you guys are the cutest! i want to kiss your cheeks!

Patricia said...

caitlyn. stop it. just stop it. it's not fair that you are so exquisite.

Whits said...

ah! love them! I love taking pics at Stanford. Those columns and arches are just the perfect back drop. Post them on facebook. I dare you.