It is true that there are many answers to this question; for instance, he is really funny, he is great with people, he is the sexiest man i have ever met, he rides a cool bike, etc. However, today Dan's greatness stems from the fact that he gave me the one birthday present I couldn't find myself. I have been looking for this particular item for some time- searching online and off in several different states. And today I am now the proud owner of a perfect condition, Grateful Dead "American Beauty" LP. Dan also sent it in a nice album frame; how great is he! The only sad fact in all this revelry is that my record player is in Las Vegas.
2 thoughts:
what an awesome boyfriend. hang on to that one. :)
ok, but i am so so so in love with dan for getting you this perfect gift, so even if you never listen to it, it's still the best gift ever received in all of this year. i miss you and i miss dan and i miss you and dan being my parents in vegas. i can't wait for you to be here. i had so much fun tonight and ate at ginger's cafe and missed you wholeheartedly. I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment