Wednesday, May 23, 2007

it's been so long, blogger has been deleted from my history

| |

Here's what's new. After graduation Dan and I went to Vegas, Amanda visited, it was really great. Then Dan and I went to Palo Alto, we played lots of tennis, went to San Francisco (the city of my heart), swam in the pool, and the Monson's visited. Now we are in San Diego, it is cloudy, Dan has a sore throat, but we are still having a nice time. We have played tennis everyday and really improving, we have also been reading a lot.

Here is my booklist for the summer, any other suggestions would be appreciated:

Animal Farm (check)
Great Gatsby (check)
Slaughterhouse Five (check)
Heart of Darkness (currently reading)
Bogombo Snuffbox
Fountainhead
Ana Karenina
Crime and Punishment

We are going to play tennis now, and maybe lay out at the beach and soak up some cloudy rays.

4 thoughts:

hanner said...

I have been trying so hard to get through Heart of Darkness--my dad says it changed his life. Weird? I feel like I'm obligated to read it.

Right now I'm reading a book called Vertigo by a guy named W.G. Sebald, it was recommended to me by a professor and so far I like it. And Sebald has an interesting story. Look him up on Wikipedia.

And... remember what I said about Edward Albee! I mean, they're not books, but the plays are a fast read and you might like them (American Dream, A Zoo Story).

The Gorbott said...

dictated but not read. steve zissou. am i right?

caitlin said...

you got it quinn!

Anonymous said...

you are so funny and i just fell upon your blog from facebook. congrats on graduation! we need to catch up fo real sometime...